1-855-993-0499 – Ask us about our special offers
Designed to provide an effective demarcation solution. With robust tubular steel frames, designed safety features combined with our rigorous testing for our barriers to give you the quality and reliability you need. Products that offer you better performance, strength and safety through innovation and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques. Unparalleled testing processes of rigorous quality checks ensure only the most reliable products reach you and your customers.
Ready for immediate shipping!
There’s no need to ever worry about our inventory because we always have plenty of stock on hand, ready to ship at a moment’s notice. From our yard to yours, our trucks take the fencing you need exactly where it needs to go—your project. A successful project is a safe project. So, be prepared with Broadfence.
Features and Specs
ORDER CODE- BFBRC
|Panel size||43” high x 7.5’ long|
|Foot||Fixed – rounded for safety|
|Panel weight||23.5 Lbs.|
|Clip Connection||Integral Hook & Eye System|
1.5” round tube 19 gauge
1/2” round tube 22 gauge
Quantity per lift
- Our crowd control barricades are a simple one-piece system. On many other barricades, the legs are detachable, which are simply extra pieces to account for.
- The foot style of our crowd control barrier is a rounded foot, which is lot safer. If they do tip over, there is no sharp edge, keeping people safe.
- The foot is designed to be anti-trip, as it is built close to the panel. It doesn’t stick out like the flat feet.
- The foot has a strengthening bar, which improves the strength and makes the barricade more secure.
- With our integral hook and eye system, the barricades are attached together, so you won’t be able to take out a single panel from the middle. It was designed this way to prevent theft. You would have to dismantle the barricades from one end because there is no way to steal one from the middle.
- For maximum security, Broadfence’s crowd control barricades are designed with robust tubular steel frames.
“I should said that your service was amazing and I am extremely happy with this. Your prompt communication and going the extra mile for the customer is something that is very rare to find this days.
I would definitely will contact you for any fencing or other products that you have in the future.“
- Gus B.
“The price and shipping cost was the best in the state. We had great experience with their customer service and will definitely be re-ordering from Broadfence.“
- General Contractor from Denver, Colorado
Have a Question or Require a Quote?
14250 Judicial Road,
#1 Limestone Drive,